Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Infinix hot note x551 stock at boot loading

I upgraded my infinix hot note x551 to lollipop, I unrooted it before the upgrade, after upgrading I switched it on, and it just stock at boot loading I.e the logo.. ... Please help

(04-06-2016, 10:01 AM)Wisdom34 Wrote: I upgraded my infinix hot note x551 to lollipop, I unrooted it before the upgrade, after upgrading I switched it on, and it just stock at boot loading I.e the logo.. ... Please help

Have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode?
BTW, what method did you use in upgrading?
I downloaded the rom, and I use sp flash tool in upgrading via PC
(04-06-2016, 09:39 PM)Wisdom34 Wrote: I downloaded the rom, and I use sp flash tool in upgrading via PC

do a factory reset in recovery mode after flashing the update
I tried it only android Logo that showed,no options were displayed
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2016, 03:55 PM by hovatek. )
(04-07-2016, 07:59 PM)Wisdom34 Wrote: I tried it only android Logo that showed,no options were displayed

Press the volume up button once to proceed into recovery mode.
You could also try the volume down or the power button
okay,it showed up but when i did the factory reset, now its completely down it doesn't power up any longer
(04-08-2016, 10:09 PM)Wisdom34 Wrote: okay,it showed up but when i did the factory reset, now its completely down it doesn't power up any longer

Connect it to power to charge
I connected it, it shows its charging but doesn't display on the screen.. I used power bank
(04-13-2016, 10:40 PM)Wisdom34 Wrote: I connected it, it shows its charging but doesn't display on the screen.. I used power bank

Use a wall charger