Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Alcatel one touch 7041D firmware
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Alcatel one touch 7041D firmware

Alcatel one touch 7041D firmware

nicckymouse
nicckymouse
nicckymouse
Enthusiastic Member
06-04-2016, 04:32 PM

Do you have Alcatel one touch 7041D firmware please?? I searched the internet and could not a working one. Someone please assist

Sent from my TECNO H6 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-04-2016, 10:16 PM
(06-04-2016, 04:32 PM)nicckymouse Do you have Alcatel one touch 7041D firmware please?? I searched the internet and could not a working one.  Someone please assist

What's wrong with the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
07-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Step 1. Download and install Android USB Drivers on your computer. In case Android USB Drivers are already installed on your Computer then skip ths step.
Step 2. Power off your Android Smartphone and remove the Battery (if it is removable)
Step 3. Download the Stock Rom or Custom Rom that you want to Flash on your Android Smartphone and extract it on your Computer. Step 4. Download and Extract Smartphone Flash Tool on Your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files.
Step 5. Now open Flash_tool.exe (you will find this from the extracted files)
Step 6. Once Smart Phone Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Scatter-Loading Button from the Right.
Step 7. Now, Locate the Scatter File (you will find this file in the Stock Rom or any Custom Rom)
Step 8. Now, Click on the Download Button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 9. Now, Contact your Smartphone to the Computer using USB Cable (without battery-if it is removable). After connecting the device to the computer press Volume Down (-) or Volume Up(+) key, so that your computer easily detect your smartphone.
Step 10. Once Flashing is completed, a Green Ring will appear. Step 11. Close the Smartphone Flash Tool on your computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from the computer.

informatica training in chennai | aws training in chennai | hadoop training in chennai
nicckymouse
nicckymouse
nicckymouse
Enthusiastic Member
11-04-2016, 05:37 AM
I got a working stock rom. How can I share it?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-04-2016, 11:32 AM

(11-04-2016, 05:37 AM)nicckymouse I got a working stock rom. How can I share it?

Upload to Google drive and post the link

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.