Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows MY LAPTOP DOESN'T BROWSE THROUGH MODEM AGAIN
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MY LAPTOP DOESN'T BROWSE THROUGH MODEM AGAIN

MY LAPTOP DOESN'T BROWSE THROUGH MODEM AGAIN

BOBclinton
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
Techie Member
08-04-2016, 09:19 AM

I just upgraded to the latest windows 10 and I was already on windows but they keep pushing couples of updates so I keep downloading it I got this preview build 1427 stuff like after the upgrade I discovered that my modem doesn't work anymore dispite being connected I suspect it my lan driver cos its not there I have downloaded tons of it but none is working help me pls if you have any driver that will cis my LAN driver work or my moderm work pls my laptop is Lenovo g570 pls

Sent from my TECNO M7 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-04-2016, 08:22 PM
(08-04-2016, 09:19 AM)BOBclinton I just upgraded to the latest windows 10 and I was already on windows but they keep pushing couples of updates so I keep downloading it I got this preview build 1427 stuff like after the upgrade I discovered that my modem doesn't work anymore dispite being connected I suspect it my lan driver cos its not there I have downloaded tons of it but none is working help me pls if you have any driver that will cis my LAN driver work or my moderm work pls my laptop is Lenovo g570 pls

Did you try right-clicking on the network icon in the system tray and diagnosing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
Techie Member
11-04-2016, 07:50 AM
(08-04-2016, 08:22 PM)hovatek
(08-04-2016, 09:19 AM)BOBclinton I just upgraded to the latest windows 10 and I was already on windows but they keep pushing couples of updates so I keep downloading it I got this preview build 1427 stuff like after the upgrade I discovered that my modem doesn't work anymore dispite being connected I suspect it my lan driver cos its not there I have downloaded tons of it but none is working help me pls if you have any driver that will cis my LAN driver work or my moderm work pls my laptop is Lenovo g570 pls

Did you try right-clicking on the network icon in the system tray and diagnosing?
yes I did that

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-04-2016, 11:51 AM
(11-04-2016, 07:50 AM)BOBclinton yes I did that

And what was the outcome?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Adonso
Adonso
Adonso
Respected Member
11-04-2016, 04:02 PM

reset your networking with command prompt.

in elevated cmd type >>
1. netsh
2. winsock reset.

restart your computer after this. hope it helps.