Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno L3 stuck at boot animation after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno L3 stuck at boot animation after flashing

[Please help] Tecno L3 stuck at boot animation after flashing

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
15-02-2015, 05:13 PM

Please i tried to install cmw recovery with mtk tools but it couldn't root the phone so i couldn't do it
This is the error i got

In system already available: Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.26

--->>> Connect to device <<<---
--- ERROR : do not install utils
ATTENTION! Requests for confirmation on the device screen are possible!
--- ERROR : SU inaccessible
This post was last modified: 15-02-2015, 05:39 PM by adutwumraymond.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-02-2015, 05:44 PM
(15-02-2015, 05:13 PM)adutwumraymond Please i tried to install cmw recovery with mtk tools but it couldn't root the phone so i couldn't do it
This is the error i got

In system already available:  Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.26

--->>> Connect to device <<<---
--- ERROR  : do not install utils
ATTENTION! Requests for confirmation on the device screen are possible!
--- ERROR : SU inaccessible

1. Is the phone rooted?
2. If rooted, did you click Ok on PC and Grant on phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
17-02-2015, 11:04 AM
I've flashed it several times with your stock firmware so i don't think its rooted unless your firmware is already rooted.
And I clicked Ok on the PC and the Phone can't boot past the boot animation so i did it in Factory Mode
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-02-2015, 11:55 AM
(17-02-2015, 11:04 AM)adutwumraymond I've flashed it several times with your stock firmware so i don't think its rooted unless your firmware  is already rooted.
And I clicked Ok on the PC and the Phone can't boot past the boot animation so i did it in Factory Mode

let me get you straight. is the phone bricked?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
25-02-2015, 06:13 PM

i can't tell, all i can say is that after flashing with your firmware it can't boot past the boot anination
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-02-2015, 09:03 PM
(25-02-2015, 06:13 PM)adutwumraymond i can't tell, all i can say is that after flashing with your firmware it can't boot past the boot anination

boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset then remove the battery for 30 seconds, slot back in and boot (if you get a could not mount /data error then read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html )
if that doesnt work then boot the phone into factory mode (volume down + power) and flash cwm recovery to the phone using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html
..standing by
This post was last modified: 25-02-2015, 09:05 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2