Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno D5 Didn't Detect SIM/Show Network
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno D5 Didn't Detect SIM/Show Network

[Please help] Tecno D5 Didn't Detect SIM/Show Network

Hiidee
Hiidee
Hiidee
13-04-2016, 12:17 AM

A Tecno D5 was brought to me that it didn't show network and to my surprise the sign to show where the network signal would be fluctuating is not there as well. I head up to check baseband and found unknown I think of flashing but when I reach Tecno Stock Back Rom page I foundoutTecno D5 variant 1 and 2 but didn't know if it is variant one or 2.

Or is there any other way to solve it apart from flashing.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2016, 10:25 AM
(13-04-2016, 12:17 AM)Hiidee A Tecno D5 was brought to me that it didn't show network and to my surprise the sign to show where the network signal would be fluctuating is not there as well. I head up to check baseband and found unknown I think of flashing but when I reach Tecno Stock Back Rom page I foundoutTecno D5 variant 1 and 2 but didn't know if it is variant one or 2.

Or is there any other way to solve it apart from flashing.

You'll need to regain baseband by flashing the firmware.
Try variant 2 using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
This post was last modified: 13-04-2016, 10:26 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Hiidee
Hiidee
Hiidee
13-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Tried it but as i plugged the phone for flashing to start it only vibrate and start charging after some minutes. I have d vcom drivers installed.
Pls what to do now.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-04-2016, 07:39 AM
(13-04-2016, 03:26 PM)Hiidee Tried it but as i plugged the phone for flashing to start it only vibrate and start charging after some minutes. I have d vcom drivers installed.
Pls what to do now.

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.