Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] chainfire 3D softbrick
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] chainfire 3D softbrick

[Please help] chainfire 3D softbrick

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-01-2015, 05:11 PM

(31-01-2015, 02:37 PM)codyseth its just the huge .bin file of 543 bm no other file within the zip and it says to flash it strait from sdcard but i cant,the instruction is on the needrom site .U must prepare a tf card and flash it from there in factory mode,hisense +volume and power button but it just sags tf card waiting then boots into bootloop again

Try the other links

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
codyseth
codyseth
codyseth
Techie Member
01-02-2015, 04:20 PM
(31-01-2015, 02:37 PM)codyseth
(31-01-2015, 02:23 PM)hovatek
(31-01-2015, 01:52 PM)codyseth can i just change the file extension to .zip or must i download the whole flippin file again from a different browser .I was using mozilla firefox but it dowloaded a zip file which had the 543mb .bin file in it.

what are the other files inside? lets have a list

its just the huge .bin file of 543 bm no other file within the zip and it says to flash it strait from sdcard but i cant,the instruction is on the needrom site .U must prepare a tf card and flash it from there in factory mode,hisense +volume and power button but it just sags tf card waiting then boots into bootloop again
okay i give up on the needrom.com hisense rom.I have another rom but the zip is password protected.i did see a system.bin file.If i manage to extract it can i just flash that file in my specific problem
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-02-2015, 04:42 PM
(01-02-2015, 04:20 PM)codyseth okay i give up on the needrom.com hisense rom.I have another rom but the zip is password protected.i did see a system.bin file.If i manage to extract it can i just flash that file in my specific problem

did you try flashing the needrom one using the method described at the download page?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
codyseth
codyseth
codyseth
Techie Member
01-02-2015, 06:43 PM
(01-02-2015, 04:42 PM)hovatek
(01-02-2015, 04:20 PM)codyseth okay i give up on the needrom.com hisense rom.I have another rom but the zip is password protected.i did see a system.bin file.If i manage to extract it can i just flash that file in my specific problem

did you try flashing the needrom one using the method described at the download page?

yes but i dont have a sdcard of 2gb only 8gb.When i try that method i just get a tfcard waiting message then it bootloops again no upgrade message or anything else.must i unzip the rom completely till i get to the u939.bin file or leave it in zip format
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-02-2015, 07:58 PM

I believe so. keep looking around stil, if you can get the stock ROM for your phone

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2