Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Hovatek team please look and fix this error on tecno p9.4.4 firmware on this site

Please I have a tecno p9 4.4. That use to hang on tecno logo I've done factory reset but nothing changed I decided to do full flashing by reloading the firmware which I downloaded from here, after the flashing which was successful done, than the phone is now booting but the screen is blank then I download the Ik file base on the instructions given here and i load it again after the second flashing the show but the phone is rebooting by itself, then I do factory reset the boot normal everything showed but phone is charging but not adding bars at all.

(04-16-2016, 05:14 AM)bex1 Wrote: Please I have a tecno p9 4.4. That use to hang on tecno logo I've done factory reset but nothing changed I decided to do full flashing by reloading the firmware which I downloaded from here, after the flashing which was successful done, than the phone is now booting but the screen is blank then I download the Ik file base on the instructions given here and i load it again after the second flashing the show but the phone is rebooting by itself, then I do factory reset the boot normal everything showed but phone is charging but not adding bars at all.

Go to Settings > About and tell me the build number
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(04-16-2016, 12:04 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 05:14 AM)bex1 Wrote: Please I have a tecno p9 4.4. That use to hang on tecno logo I've done factory reset but nothing changed I decided to do full flashing by reloading the firmware which I downloaded from here, after the flashing which was successful done, than the phone is now booting but the screen is blank then I download the Ik file base on the instructions given here and i load it again after the second flashing the show but the phone is rebooting by itself, then I do factory reset the boot normal everything showed but phone is charging but not adding bars at all.

Go to Settings > About and tell me the build number

I'm not with the phone anymore but if I later see it or have such case again I will let you know