Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

infinix hot note 2 +16 minor problems

pls i'd like to fix my infinix note 16+2 . .it refuses to connect to a pc. . I've formatted it 3 times. . since pc can't c it. . I'm unable to use sp flashtools. .. pls I'm thinking of using flashify to install custom recovery or what can I do to rectify the problem

(04-16-2016, 11:56 AM)mykelshowz Wrote: pls i'd like to fix my infinix note 16+2 . .it refuses to connect to a pc. . I've formatted it 3 times. . since pc can't c it. . I'm unable to use sp flashtools. .. pls I'm thinking of using flashify to install custom recovery or what can I do to rectify the problem

Have you installed vcom driverd on your pc? And whats the state of your phone?
i just xui to the mine.and like 3 other hot note users . . the phone I'm talking about is my brothers. . .
i meant i jus installed xui rom to my own infinix note 16 +2.. .
all necessary needed to be done are all accounted for
(04-16-2016, 07:05 PM)mykelshowz Wrote: all necessary needed to be done are all accounted for

Have you considered the possibility that it might be the phone's port?
(04-16-2016, 11:56 AM)mykelshowz Wrote: pls i'd like to fix my infinix note 16+2 . .it refuses to connect to a pc. . I've formatted it 3 times. . since pc can't c it. . I'm unable to use sp flashtools. .. pls I'm thinking of using flashify to install custom recovery or what can I do to rectify the problem

Does the PC make a sound or give an error prompt when you connect the phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
when ever its connected to a usb device. . it charges only. . it. doesn't bring up the usb option. . that's y I'm saying flashtools can detect it being connected to the pc
(04-20-2016, 07:02 AM)mykelshowz Wrote: when ever its connected to a usb device. . it charges only. . it. doesn't bring up the usb option. . that's y I'm saying flashtools can detect it being connected to the pc

see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-an-a...g-usb-cord
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)