Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How to manually create or modify a scatter file for a Mediatek (MTK) Android phone

(07-13-2017, 08:32 AM)shinhosuck Wrote: MT6755M detected by MTK droid tool but when I click "block Map", nothing is there.

Please, create a new thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
hi,
I follow this thread as you describe it but when I load the scatter file this message pop up: ERROR: D_GL_SCATT_ADDR_IS_NOT_ASCENDING_ORDER (5014)
[MAUI]
The adresse of all load Region in the scatter file are not ascending in order! Please ask for help.
[HINT]
:

Please someone can help me ?
(08-12-2017, 09:34 PM)Soyibou Wrote: hi,
I follow this thread as you describe it but when I load the scatter file this message pop up: ERROR: D_GL_SCATT_ADDR_IS_NOT_ASCENDING_ORDER (5014)
[MAUI]
The adresse of all load Region in the scatter file are not ascending in order! Please ask for help.
[HINT]
:

Please someone can help me ?

Which scatter file did you load?
I loaded the scatter file MT6535 for techno j8 boom.I m sorry I made mistake writing the message that pops up when I load it.The correct message is: ERROR: S_DL_SCAT_IS_NOT_ASCENDIN_ORDER(5014).
[MAUI] the addresses of all load region in the scatter file are not ascending in order ! Please ask for help.
[HINT].
(08-19-2017, 06:48 AM)Soyibou Wrote: I loaded the scatter file MT6535 for techno j8 boom.I m sorry I made mistake writing the message that pops up when I load it.The correct message is: ERROR: S_DL_SCAT_IS_NOT_ASCENDIN_ORDER(5014).
[MAUI] the addresses of all load region in the scatter file are not ascending in order ! Please ask for help.
[HINT].

Did you edit this scatter file in any way before loading it in Sp flash tool?
Yes I delete the record that was not figured in my blocks map like you suggested it.
Please don't tell it the cause.
(08-23-2017, 07:44 AM)Soyibou Wrote: Yes I delete the record that was not figured in my blocks map like you suggested it.
Please don't tell it the cause.

it might as well be the cause, depending on what you modified
why dont you use miracle box to backup your device in scatter format instead?
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html
I ll try miracle box.
but,
Are you sure if I get the backup using miracle box the scatter file will be the same as the one I can get using mtk droid tool?

Will this method with miracle box work fine under 100 percent?
(08-25-2017, 03:23 AM)Soyibou Wrote: I  ll try miracle box.
but,
Are you sure if I get the backup using miracle box the scatter file will be the same as the one I can get using mtk droid tool?

Will this method with miracle box work fine under 100 percent?

the scatter file wont necessarily be the same as what you'll get using mtkdt
but it will work fine using miracle box all the same
Night Hivatek & Team,

i want ask for start address and length for Recovery infinix note 3 pro X601 please.

because my stock M after unboxing not have any backup..

this version X601-H537A1-M-ID-SKD-161028V3

i'm trying too backup with miracle box but cant flash..

also try create recovery TWRP from my stock recovery and get FAILED (remote): invalid kernel address:not ;ie in memory.

Please help.. Thank you