Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My Infinix zero 2 stuck at boot logo after flashing with SP flash tool

Sad 

Hello hovatek, pls I successfully used sp flash tool to flash my infinix zero 2 but still wont come on. its stuck at the boot logo. I have tried factory reset at recovery but still not coming on. pls help me out!

(04-16-2016, 08:51 PM)mathieu2go Wrote: Hello hovatek, pls I successfully used sp flash tool to flash my infinix zero 2 but still wont come on. its stuck at the boot logo. I have tried factory reset at recovery but still not coming on. pls help me out!

First of all it is important to know the variant of your zero 2 and download the exact rom for your variant. If you did correct then you can try booting to factory mode and wipe emmc by holding the power button and volume down key..
(04-16-2016, 08:51 PM)mathieu2go Wrote: Hello hovatek, pls I successfully used sp flash tool to flash my infinix zero 2 but still wont come on. its stuck at the boot logo. I have tried factory reset at recovery but still not coming on. pls help me out!

1. whats the RAM and ROM of your phone?
2. which firmware did you download exactly?