Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Techno j5 3g only no Service

Pls..i have had invalid imei on ma techno j5 after flashing(format and download) .so the network was not working.Buh i fixed it with mtk engineering mode.apk.so it is after fixing that i had that "3g only no service" problem..

I av restart the phone and flashed again and the imei is stil intact but 3g only prob is stil there.

I flashed secro and nvram file with sp tool. And also I used SN writer to write only the imei successfully buh stil. NEED HELP LIKE SERIOUSLY.

Sent from my TECNO-J5 using Hovatek mobile

(04-18-2016, 07:47 PM)bhenedikt Wrote: Pls..i have had invalid imei on ma techno j5 after flashing(format and download) .so the network was not working.Buh i fixed it with mtk engineering mode.apk.so it is after fixing that i had that "3g only no service" problem..

I av restart the phone and flashed again and the imei is stil intact but 3g only prob is stil there.

I flashed secro and nvram file with sp tool. And also I used SN writer to write only the imei successfully buh stil. NEED HELP LIKE SERIOUSLY.

Have tried another network sim? And is the issue on both sim ports?
Yep...the 3g works alright. But the 3g only dont. Both sims

(04-19-2016, 12:38 PM)bhenedikt Wrote: Yep...the 3g works alright. But the 3g only dont. Both sims

Get a working J5 and follow https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-no-s...-only-mode
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Pls can i get the files from you guys..i dnt know anyone with techno J5.
The stock rom at your website also doesnt contain NVram file

(04-19-2016, 04:48 PM)bhenedikt Wrote: Pls can i get the files from you guys..i dnt know anyone with techno J5.
The stock rom at your website also doesnt contain NVram file

We don't have access to a working J5 either
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Aye