Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] Remove pattern or pin lock on Itel android phones without losing user data.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] Remove pattern or pin lock on Itel android phones without losing user data.

[Tutorial] Remove pattern or pin lock on Itel android phones without losing user data.

Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
18-04-2016, 08:18 PM

How to remove pattern or pin lock without losing user data Spreadtrum Android E.g ITEL, Mhorse, Mbo, Bml etc) 

You might be wondering if its possible to get back into your locked spreadtrum smartphone without actually factory resetting or flashing it. 

Well, its very possible. I have been in situations where factory resetting the phone will cause alot of issues because of the data in the phone. So I thought of what to do and then this pretty trick came into my mind. After implementing it the first time, its now my most used technique to remove lock on Itel and other spreadtrum phones without losing any of its user data. 

I am going to explain it in detail so you wont miss anything.

PROCEDURE ON HOW TO FIX PATTERN LOCK ISSUES ON ITEL (SPREADTRUM DEVICES)

Download ScreenLockReset and save the apk file in your PC.
[LINK SYMBOL]
http://adf.ly/1cpR0U

Download Moborobo Pc App
[LINK SYMBOL]
http://adf.ly/1aqpZy

Power off your Itel or any other spreadtrum phone.

Press down both volume up and power button together. Release the both buttons after about 5 seconds or when the screen lights up. It will bring up the test mode screen. 
Open settings via the drop down notifications panel.

Now Go to your About phone and enable developer options. In developer options, enable USB debugging.

Allow Installation from unknown sources in security. 
Now open the ScreenlockReset apk in your pc via Moborobo. 
Connect your spreadtrum android to your Pc and click on Install in Moborobo. Select MTP USB mode.

When the Moborobo daemon is installed on your phone, the app will install next. It will show completed in the Moborobo window. 

Now go back to your settings menu and open the Apps section. Scroll to All Apps and find the ScreenlockReset app. Click on it, select Go to App. The App will open.

[Image: f3e2b43091af046bf870a357e8f0f09a.jpg]

Tap on ScreenLock Reset.

[Image: ba868af6e8269595ea1e7932c56352af.jpg]

Select yes and the process will be done.

Your phone's lock pattern will be removed without deleting your user data.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Tampa talks
This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 08:22 PM by Christianihechi. Edit Reason: Links Updated.
Isabab
Isabab
Isabab
19-04-2016, 08:48 AM
u don't give key ,how do u think is downloadable?
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
24-04-2016, 10:29 PM
(19-04-2016, 08:48 AM)Isabab u don't give key ,how do u think is downloadable?

Its downloadable. All the links are working properly.
naka2903
naka2903
naka2903
Enthusiastic Member
25-04-2016, 06:31 AM
The second link "https://mega.nz/#!bFlVkaRS" needs Decryption key, pls provide it!!
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
29-04-2016, 08:33 AM

(24-04-2016, 10:29 PM)Christianihechi
(19-04-2016, 08:48 AM)Isabab u don't give key ,how do u think is downloadable?

Its downloadable. All the links are working properly.

Sorry guys. Didn't check it.  All the links are updated now.
This post was last modified: 29-04-2016, 08:34 AM by Christianihechi.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
26-01-2017, 04:38 PM
(18-04-2016, 08:18 PM)Christianihechi How to remove pattern or pin lock without losing user data Spreadtrum Android E.g ITEL, Mhorse, Mbo, Bml etc) 

You might be wondering if its possible to get back into your locked spreadtrum smartphone without actually factory resetting or flashing it. 

Well, its very possible. I have been in situations where factory resetting the phone will cause alot of issues because of the data in the phone. So I thought of what to do and then this pretty trick came into my mind. After implementing it the first time, its now my most used technique to remove lock on Itel and other spreadtrum phones without losing any of its user data. 

I am going to explain it in detail so you wont miss anything.

PROCEDURE ON HOW TO FIX PATTERN LOCK ISSUES ON ITEL (SPREADTRUM DEVICES)

Download ScreenLockReset and save the apk file in your PC.
[LINK SYMBOL]
http://adf.ly/1cpR0U

Download Moborobo Pc App
[LINK SYMBOL]
http://adf.ly/1aqpZy

Power off your Itel or any other spreadtrum phone.

Press down both volume up and power button together. Release the both buttons after about 5 seconds or when the screen lights up. It will bring up the test mode screen. 
Open settings via the drop down notifications panel.

Now Go to your About phone and enable developer options. In developer options, enable USB debugging.

Allow Installation from unknown sources in security. 
Now open the ScreenlockReset apk in your pc via Moborobo. 
Connect your spreadtrum android to your Pc and click on Install in Moborobo. Select MTP USB mode.

When the Moborobo daemon is installed on your phone, the app will install next. It will show completed in the Moborobo window. 

Now go back to your settings menu and open the Apps section. Scroll to All Apps and find the ScreenlockReset app. Click on it, select Go to App. The App will open.

[Image: f3e2b43091af046bf870a357e8f0f09a.jpg]

Tap on ScreenLock Reset.

[Image: ba868af6e8269595ea1e7932c56352af.jpg]

Select yes and the process will be done.

Your phone's lock pattern will be removed without deleting your user data.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Tampa talks
Nice tutorial but I just hate downloading from mega app.... lol