Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix hot 2 x510 bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix hot 2 x510 bricked

[Please help] Infinix hot 2 x510 bricked

manokristos
manokristos
manokristos
Enthusiastic Member
18-04-2016, 10:51 PM

I've just bought my mobile and I saw the android v6 (marshmallow) update as I was 5.1 (lollipop) but due to a lot of bugs I tried to downgrade my android version.. back to 5.1.
Sadly, My phone is COMPLETELY dead.. when I just connect it to the laptop, the laptop detect it but the phone is not charging.. opening or any..anything. Always showing the "brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)" I've downloaded the 2 stock rom for my infinix hot 2 x510 and both was giving the same error(Bcuz I don't remember If I'm 1 GB or 2 GB, but I think I'm 1GB, not sure).. I tried to uninstall Infinix flash tool and Smart phone flash tool and the mediatek(tried its preloader too)... I tried a lot of solutions and nothing works, Can you please help me out :(
Is my phone isn't going to work forever? Please help me...
Thanks,Respectfully.
This post was last modified: 18-04-2016, 10:56 PM by manokristos.
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
18-04-2016, 11:34 PM
(18-04-2016, 10:51 PM)manokristos Sadly, My phone is COMPLETELY dead.. Always showing the "brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)" I've downloaded the 2 stock rom for my infinix hot 2 x510 and both was giving the same error(Bcuz I don't remember If I'm 1 GB or 2 GB, but I think I'm 1GB, not sure).. I tried to uninstall Infinix flash tool and Smart phone flash tool and the mediatek(tried its preloader too)... I tried a lot of solutions and nothing works, Can you please help me out Sad
Thanks,Respectfully.

Hello Manokristos. Really sorry about that. To know if yours is 1gb ram or 2, remove the phone's battery and you will see either 16+1 or 16+2. 1 is 1gb ram and vice versa.  I think you have actually tried alot to fix your phone. I have also had an issue like yours.. Error Enable dram fail on Infinix Hot 2 and x551. I got assistance from Hovatech Support.  After trying it on my pc for about two days, I gave up and tried it on a fresh Pc.  It was successful.
Now just follow this steps >>>
  1. On another Pc, please download and install Mediatek Vcom drivers here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
    Copy the Sp flashtool(Latest version here https://www.dropbox.com/s/uasx9bu3sgtzsn...g.rar?dl=0) and the X510 ROMS to the fresh Pc.
    Extract the Sp flashtool and ROMS to a folder.
    Run the Sp flashtool as admin and select the scatter file in the X510 Rom folder.
    You can use firmware upgrade option to flash the Rom. The Roms should work on both 1gb and 2gb ram version. I hope this helps. Good luck.

This post was last modified: 18-04-2016, 11:45 PM by Christianihechi.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Would help to know exactly how you upgraded to Marhmallow

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
manokristos
manokristos
manokristos
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2016, 12:57 PM
(18-04-2016, 11:34 PM)Christianihechi
(18-04-2016, 10:51 PM)manokristos Sadly, My phone is COMPLETELY dead.. Always showing the "brom error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)" I've downloaded the 2 stock rom for my infinix hot 2 x510 and both was giving the same error(Bcuz I don't remember If I'm 1 GB or 2 GB, but I think I'm 1GB, not sure).. I tried to uninstall Infinix flash tool and Smart phone flash tool and the mediatek(tried its preloader too)... I tried a lot of solutions and nothing works, Can you please help me out :(
Thanks,Respectfully.

Hello Manokristos. Really sorry about that. To know if yours is 1gb ram or 2, remove the phone's battery and you will see either 16+1 or 16+2. 1 is 1gb ram and vice versa.  I think you have actually tried alot to fix your phone. I have also had an issue like yours.. Error Enable dram fail on Infinix Hot 2 and x551. I got assistance from Hovatech Support.  After trying it on my pc for about two days, I gave up and tried it on a fresh Pc.  It was successful.
Now just follow this steps >>>
  1. On another Pc, please download and install Mediatek Vcom drivers here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
    Copy the Sp flashtool(Latest version here https://www.dropbox.com/s/uasx9bu3sgtzsn...g.rar?dl=0) and the X510 ROMS to the fresh Pc.
    Extract the Sp flashtool and ROMS to a folder.
    Run the Sp flashtool as admin and select the scatter file in the X510 Rom folder.
    You can use firmware upgrade option to flash the Rom. The Roms should work on both 1gb and 2gb ram version. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Thanks for answering! I will try it.
Edit : Didn't work :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((
This post was last modified: 19-04-2016, 02:12 PM by manokristos.
manokristos
manokristos
manokristos
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2016, 12:59 PM

(19-04-2016, 11:41 AM)hovatek Would help to know exactly how you upgraded to Marhmallow

Normal update from the android itself(mobile).
I told you before that I've downloaded the 2 roms from your thread.. just saying.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2016, 06:04 PM
(19-04-2016, 12:59 PM)manokristos Normal update from the android itself(mobile).
I told you before that I've downloaded the 2 roms from your thread.. just saying.

Do you still have the phone's carton?
I'll need more info on your phone's original OS and build number

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
manokristos
manokristos
manokristos
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2016, 11:00 PM
(19-04-2016, 06:04 PM)hovatek
(19-04-2016, 12:59 PM)manokristos Normal update from the android itself(mobile).

Do you still have the phone's carton?
I'll need more info on your phone's original OS and build number

yes, I've checked the carton it says 16 rom + 1 GB
where can I find build number and this things.. also is there a way to chat faster better rhan this? its okay lets continue..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-04-2016, 12:19 PM
(19-04-2016, 11:00 PM)manokristos yes, I've checked the carton it says 16 rom + 1 GB
where can I find build number and this things.. also is there a way to chat faster better rhan this? its okay lets continue..

if you want live / private support then you could upgrade to Premium membership @ https://premium.hovatek.com
Do you know someone with a phone of the exact model (1+16)?

Note!
manokristos
manokristos
manokristos
Enthusiastic Member
20-04-2016, 12:34 PM
(20-04-2016, 12:19 PM)hovatek
(19-04-2016, 11:00 PM)manokristos yes, I've checked the carton it says 16 rom + 1 GB

if you want live / private support then you could upgrade to Premium membership @ https://premium.hovatek.com
Do you know someone with a phone of the exact model (1+16)?

Sadly, no..
manokristos
manokristos
manokristos
Enthusiastic Member
20-04-2016, 03:26 PM

Alright, gone to infinix they fixed my mobile in 5 minutes lol