Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno M3 not coming up after flashing and loading Stock

My Tecno M3 was virus infected and i had to flash it. I used SP flash tool following the instructions i got from here. The files finished loading, and i proceeded to boot my phone. It turns on, makes the booting sound, shows the TECNO logo, but have been like that for days. i have powered it off and on severally, it does not go beyond the Tecno logo. please help what do i do ?

(04-20-2016, 03:25 PM)[email protected] Wrote: My Tecno M3 was virus infected and i had to flash it. I used SP flash tool following the instructions i got from here. The files finished loading, and i proceeded to boot my phone. It turns on, makes the booting sound, shows the TECNO logo, but have been like that for days. i have powered it off and on severally, it does not go beyond the Tecno logo. please help what do i do ?

you were supposed to format before downloading. format all except bootloader then download bro
(04-20-2016, 03:25 PM)[email protected] Wrote: My Tecno M3 was virus infected and i had to flash it. I used SP flash tool following the instructions i got from here. The files finished loading, and i proceeded to boot my phone. It turns on, makes the booting sound, shows the TECNO logo, but have been like that for days. i have powered it off and on severally, it does not go beyond the Tecno logo. please help what do i do ?

do a factory reset in recovery mode
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)