Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Fix Gionee S_Plus Invalid Imei

I flash hovatek firmware For Gionee S_plus but got invalid Imei have tried several known ways but none was successful...... have tried Mtk Engineering, Mobile Uncle even Backup and Restore Imei and Mtkdroid Tool for pc No Imei Option cause there's higher in android version Please I Need Your Aid Thanks.

(04-21-2016, 07:11 AM)hamzilas Wrote: I flash hovatek firmware For Gionee S_plus but got invalid Imei have tried several known ways but none was successful...... have tried Mtk Engineering, Mobile Uncle even Backup and Restore Imei and Mtkdroid Tool for pc No Imei Option cause there's higher in android version Please I Need Your Aid Thanks.

try SN write tool and Mauimeta @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I have the same issue on my splus the maui tool doesn't detect my phone and the sn tool after trying to write says target_time_out_no_target_response
(04-21-2016, 07:11 AM)hamzilas Wrote: I flash hovatek firmware For Gionee S_plus but got invalid Imei have tried several known ways but none was successful...... have tried Mtk Engineering, Mobile Uncle even Backup and Restore Imei and Mtkdroid Tool for pc No Imei Option cause there's higher in android version Please I Need Your Aid Thanks.

Hi guy , you can use mtk droids tools pc version , before you use that you must install on th pc pdanet drivers , after that you must allow debugging usb in the settings phone and tke an little paper and write imei number who has back on your phone.After that , connect your phone to pc , and switch it on , i recommended to fownload mtk droid tools 2.5 version , if you do all the thing that i say in top of my answer , an popup was coming to your phone and you must allow granting, now you open mtk droids tools and you wait that the pc recognised your phone , if it's good you can edit imei by writing the same who has to back of the phone , if it isn't good root your phone and retry with mobile uncle.