Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on Mediatek
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on Mediatek

[Tutorial] How to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on Mediatek

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Cyberchum
Cyberchum
Cyberchum
24-02-2017, 02:50 AM

Oh, battery wasn't—it was almost fully charged before I started. What happened was a brick of some sort. Well, I should have reported the issue FIXED, my bad. I resolved it same night. After scrambling for what seemed like agonizing years, I managed to get the USB detected (by holding down the power button for 7-8 secs). Once I discovered this, I proceeded to download the stock firmware (Indian though, will be glad to be pointed towards a Nigerian one) and flashed with SP. Problem solved.
GrandJury
GrandJury
GrandJury
Enthusiastic Member
26-03-2017, 11:48 AM
The Mircale Box method is easy to access, but the over all methods you mentioned here are also helpful to deactivate FRP. Keep up the good work!
JIJO
JIJO
JIJO
Techie Member
25-05-2017, 04:56 PM
Hi everyone
My first post here please forgive me if im on a wrong platform.

Im stuck with Samsung A510F  FRP please help me. I only have Odin and Miracle crack as my tools for now.

Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2017, 08:33 PM
(25-05-2017, 04:56 PM)JIJO Hi everyone
My first post here please forgive me if im on a wrong platform.

Im stuck with Samsung A510F  FRP please help me. I only have Odin and Miracle crack as my tools for now.

Thank you

Go to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-76.html and click Post Thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Degereji
Degereji
Degereji
Techie Member
03-06-2017, 02:35 AM

(21-04-2016, 02:50 PM)hovatek [Image: howto-bypass-factory-reset-protection-on...-phone.jpg]

Before Android 5.0 (Lollipop), doing a factory reset on your Android phone would restore it to its original state like it was brand new. From Lollipop, doing a factory reset in recovery (when the device is still associated with a Google account) still requires that you supply the credentials of the Google account associated with the device before the factory reset was done. This is called Factory Reset Protection (FRP), a security / anti-theft feature.
If you find yourself locked out of your phone after a factory reset then this guide will come in handy.

How to remove / bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on an MTK phone

Method 1: Setup selection

During setup (using the setup wizard), do not connect to a Wi-Fi network. Also, untick "Protect this device"

Method 2: Using SP Flash tool

* Download the firmware for your phone model @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-89.html
* Using the SP Flash tool guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html, flash by selecting the Firmware Upgrade option

Method 3: Miracle Box method

Follow the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13335.html ;
In step 5, select Clear Settings/Frp

How do I avoid the stress of factory reset protection when I need to do a factory reset

Navigate to Settings > Accounts and delete / sign out of the Google account associated with the device

Method 2 didn't work on my Tecno W5lite ...Pls help I need to bypass this.....And it's like method 3 requires a special hardware for that?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2017, 11:00 AM
(03-06-2017, 02:35 AM)Degereji Method 2 didn't work on my Tecno W5lite ...Pls help I need to bypass this.....And it's like method 3 requires a special hardware for that?

the Miracle Box method doesn't require any hardware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chibuisi
chibuisi
chibuisi
20-10-2017, 05:57 AM
(03-06-2017, 11:00 AM)hovatek
(03-06-2017, 02:35 AM)Degereji Method 2 didn't work on my Tecno W5lite ...Pls help I need to bypass this.....And it's like method 3 requires a special hardware for that?

the Miracle Box method doesn't require any hardware

When using the sptool do i need to tick all boxes when removing my Google account or just few and which of the few will i tick

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 Plus using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-10-2017, 02:54 PM
(20-10-2017, 05:57 AM)chibuisi When using the sptool do i need to tick all boxes when removing my Google account or just few and which of the few will i tick

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 Plus using Hovatek Forum

I would recommend the Miracle Box method but if you must use the SP Flash Tool method then ensure you have the firmware for your model and select Firmware Upgrade

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2