Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sam

(04-23-2016, 02:22 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 10:40 AM)sammyabraziznaz Wrote: I still cannot oh Sad Sad.....please i need help

did you run the adb installer as admin?

Okay sooo i redownloaded the zip folder for adb_usb.ini file and extracted it...so what i did was in the place where i was suppose to select the extraction destination i now selected c:users/user/.android/ ....then extact and then my system automatically created the folder in the destination even though it was originally there and pasted then pasted the adb_usb.ini file in it Wink Wink Wink ..... thanx for the help sooo far but now i have a new challenge the pc still doesnt recognize my device when i connect the phone and the worse is that the research download tool stays at waiting and doesnt begin download ....help please Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Huh

(04-23-2016, 03:35 PM)sammyabraziznaz Wrote: ..help please Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Huh

* whats the username of the account you're currently logged into in windows?

** try using the username in place of USER in "C:\users\USER\"
Thats my username o....indid not change it during installation of my windows so the user name is just "user"
(04-23-2016, 03:35 PM)sammyabraziznaz Wrote: Okay sooo i redownloaded the zip folder for adb_usb.ini file and extracted it...so what i did was in the place where i was suppose to select the extraction destination i now selected c:users/user/.android/ ....then extact and then my system automatically created the folder in the destination even though it was originally there and pasted then pasted the adb_usb.ini file in it Wink Wink Wink ..... thanx for the help sooo far but now i have a new challenge the pc still doesnt recognize my device when i connect the phone and the worse is that the research download tool stays at waiting and doesnt begin download ....help please Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Huh

See https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-4870.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)