Hi, Guest! Login / Register    

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] TECNO H7... NETWORK ISSUE...

MY TECNO H7 DOESN'T REGISTER NETWORK ON BOTH SIM... ONLY SIM ON 3G REGISTERS NETWORK.. HAVE RESTORE THE PREVIOUS CWM BACKUP I HAD BEFORE THE PROBLEM, YET NO SOLUTION YET.. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

(02-02-2015, 10:48 AM)alliismaila Wrote: MY TECNO H7 DOESN'T REGISTER NETWORK ON BOTH SIM... ONLY SIM ON 3G REGISTERS NETWORK.. HAVE RESTORE THE PREVIOUS CWM BACKUP I HAD BEFORE THE PROBLEM, YET NO SOLUTION YET..  THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

is it rooted and did you ever change your IMEI?
YES..
(02-03-2015, 11:13 PM)alliismaila Wrote: YES..

Yes to both?
YES TO BOTH... AFTER PROBLEM... I RESTORE BACK THE ORIGINAL IMIEI YET REFUSE TO WORK NORMAL...
(02-04-2015, 10:16 PM)alliismaila Wrote: YES TO BOTH... AFTER PROBLEM... I RESTORE BACK THE ORIGINAL IMIEI YET REFUSE TO WORK NORMAL...

did you also make an MTK backup apart from this CWM backup?
goodday admin, please i need solutionto unbricking my hard bricked tecno p9 4.2. it was first soft brick, i did flash the recovery file, bootimage, and other necessary file. after flashing using sp flash tool, it boot into recovery and didnt reboot manually. I then formated it using sp flash tool again and reflashed all the files, it then got hard bricked and i am so confused on what to do right now. pls, reply @ [email protected]
(07-12-2015, 08:06 PM)akinseye21 Wrote: goodday admin, please i need solutionto unbricking my hard bricked tecno p9 4.2. it was first soft brick, i did flash the recovery file, bootimage, and other necessary file. after flashing using sp flash tool, it boot into recovery and didnt reboot manually. I then formated it using sp flash tool again and reflashed all the files, it then got hard bricked and i am so confused on what to do right now. pls, reply @ [email protected]

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread