Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] HELP!! TECNO R7 CANT RESET AFTER SUCCESFUL FLASHING

pls how do i factory reset  a tecno R7... the volume down button is not functioning. i successfully flashed the phone using sp flash tool. now the phone bootloops.. pls is there any way to factory reset it without the volume button.

(04-24-2016, 12:51 PM)obyna11 Wrote: pls how do i factory reset  a tecno R7... the volume down button is not functioning. i successfully flashed the phone using sp flash tool. now the phone bootloops.. pls is there any way to factory reset it without the volume button.

To boot to recovery its power button +volume up not volume down
(04-24-2016, 02:12 PM)matybazz Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 12:51 PM)obyna11 Wrote: pls how do i factory reset  a tecno R7... the volume down button is not functioning. i successfully flashed the phone using sp flash tool. now the phone bootloops.. pls is there any way to factory reset it without the volume button.

To boot to recovery its power button +volume up not volume down

i knw... bt i need the vol down to be able to scroll to factory reset when in recovery menu.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Hovatek mobile
is there any way to factory reset an mtk device (mayb using pc)...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

recovery mode is volume up + power button

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(04-24-2016, 02:59 PM)obyna11 Wrote: is there any way to factory reset an mtk device (mayb using pc)...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well that is to flash the mtk backup/stock firmware
Dowload firmware https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html