Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Note3 no network

Note3 lte no network..and i noticed it has changed imei..its from UAE..any solution

Sent from my HIGHWAY SIGNS using Tapatalk

(04-24-2016, 02:02 PM)bestbuy Wrote: Note3 lte no network..and i noticed it has changed imei..its from UAE..any solution

See here https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-310.html
I hope it works..but then how do i know its original firmware because i already tried flashing three different roms

(04-24-2016, 04:43 PM)bestbuy Wrote: I hope it works..but then how do i know its original firmware because i already tried flashing three different roms

launch device manager then connect to PC. let me know what it gets detected as
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Galaxy note3

I read somewhere that if i flash with original firmware ..everything will be restored back to normal..now my main problem is how to identify the original firmware that came with the phone..

(04-24-2016, 06:47 PM)bestbuy Wrote: I read somewhere that if i flash with original firmware ..everything will be restored back to normal..now my main problem is how to identify the original firmware that came with the phone..

Search for the firmware according to the region its from since you said UAE then that's what you should be looking for