Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Installing twrp recovery into tecno p5 with twrp installer

I was on 1 of Hovatek forum and I storm across this thread "installing twrp recovery on any mtk device" which I decided to try out

In the process of flashing twrp recovery into my phone after installation of magic twrp, I was asked to connect my phone(which debugging is enabled ) after connecting the phone it says "sorry, adb shell is nt working please check

What the problem?

Sent from hovatek app

(04-24-2016, 02:04 PM)sammyboy014 Wrote: I was on 1 of Hovatek forum and I storm across this thread "installing twrp recovery on any mtk device" which I decided to try out

In the process of flashing twrp recovery into my phone after installation of magic twrp, I was asked to connect my phone(which debugging is enabled ) after connecting the phone it says "sorry, adb shell is nt working please check

What the problem?

Sent from hovatek app

setup adb using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-588.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(04-24-2016, 06:03 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 02:04 PM)sammyboy014 Wrote: I was on 1 of Hovatek forum and I storm across this thread "installing twrp recovery on any mtk device" which I decided to try out

What the problem?

Sent from hovatek app

Tanks

Sent from hovatek app
(04-25-2016, 06:15 AM)sammyboy014 Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 06:03 PM)hovatek Wrote:

What the problem?

Sent from hovatek app

Tanks

Sent from hovatek app

Hy, please have installed adb on d pc. It still saying the same thing
Pls help

Sent from hovatek app
(04-28-2016, 12:14 AM)sammyboy014 Wrote: Hy, please have installed adb on d pc. It still saying the same thing
Pls help

Sent from hovatek app

* check the phone for any USB debugging prompt and allow it
* also ensure to grant root access to adb if requested
(04-28-2016, 12:14 AM)sammyboy014 Wrote: Hy, please have installed adb on d pc. It still saying the same thing
Pls help

Sent from hovatek app

Try a different pc
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(04-28-2016, 03:14 PM)hovatek Wrote:
Pls help

Sent from hovatek app

Try a different pc

OK tanks alot

Sent from hovatek app