Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bricked techno m3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Bricked techno m3

[Please help] Bricked techno m3

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Pcwhiz
Pcwhiz
Pcwhiz
Enthusiastic Member
06-02-2015, 01:48 AM

Sir, i finally got around to download d files, install the necessary drivers, selected all files except preloader, user data and cache. Sp f tool detected d fone wit a red bar under but a while i got this error "please check your load matches your target which is to be downloaded" .

The fone still vibrates though, is that a good thing or i've permanently bricked the phone.
This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 01:50 AM by Pcwhiz.
Pcwhiz
Pcwhiz
Pcwhiz
Enthusiastic Member
06-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Good morning sir. Pls can you grant me permission to download the new tecno m3 mtk backup, i made a mistake by requesting for d old backup and had some errors flashing it on my phone. Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2015, 09:47 AM
(06-02-2015, 01:48 AM)Pcwhiz Sir, i finally got around to download d files, install the necessary drivers, selected all files except preloader, user data and cache. Sp f tool detected d fone wit a red bar under but a while i got this error "please check your load matches your target which is to be downloaded" .

The fone still vibrates though, is that a good thing or i've permanently bricked the phone.

no. it just means you're using the wrong backup. Thats likely the error 4032 (see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html )
1. Is your M3 4.2 or 4.4?
2. Check the pictures @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html , which of the two closely resembles that of the bricked M3, Old or New OS?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pcwhiz
Pcwhiz
Pcwhiz
Enthusiastic Member
06-02-2015, 09:58 AM
My mistake sir. Its new techno m3 4.2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2015, 10:21 AM

(06-02-2015, 09:58 AM)Pcwhiz My mistake sir.  Its new techno m3 4.2
granted! you can download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pcwhiz
Pcwhiz
Pcwhiz
Enthusiastic Member
06-02-2015, 10:45 AM
God bless you sir. Should i still flash without selecting preloader? And is there need for me to auto format the phone since i already attempt flash it yesterday with a wrong backup or there's no need.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2015, 11:38 AM
(06-02-2015, 10:45 AM)Pcwhiz God bless you sir.  Should i still flash without selecting preloader?  And is there need for me to auto format the phone since i already attempt flash it yesterday with a wrong backup or there's no need.

dont format and dont flash preloader. start by flashing only system.img (Android) and lets see what happens

Note!
Pcwhiz
Pcwhiz
Pcwhiz
Enthusiastic Member
06-02-2015, 11:55 AM
Right now am getting soo frustrated because the system aint detecting the phone anymore. I've deleted and reinstalled the necessary drivers, change port, usb cable, restart the system. Name it but still nothing. I even tried a same tecno phone. I put it off connect it to the system but it only shows a ba3 charging icon. Pls hllllllp me!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2015, 12:34 PM
(06-02-2015, 11:55 AM)Pcwhiz Right now am getting soo frustrated because the system aint detecting the phone anymore. I've deleted and reinstalled the necessary drivers, change port, usb cable, restart the system. Name it but still nothing. I even tried a same tecno phone.  I put it off connect it to the system but it only shows a ba3 charging icon.  Pls hllllllp me!

if your phone is showing charging sign when you're about to flash using Sp flash tool then it means vcom drivers arent properly installed.
here's what you'll do
1. Uninstall vcom, preloader and mtk drivers using usb deview 
2. Restart the PC then manually install vcom drivers using  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
3. Delete the sp flash tool folder then extract a fresh copy and try flashing the files again

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2