Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] I need your help

Pls,I've tried upgrading My Infinix Note 2 LTE to Marshmallow using sp flash tool. The flash was successful But the Imei has vanished which make the phone not detects network. 
My intention is,if I reflash the lollipop version of my brand and with the help of Twrp recovery can I get the phone back to its initial state? Since I'm having a non rooted Twrp backup of my brand. 
Please I need your help and then alternative Method To get rid of Imei problem.
Thanks 
INFINIX NOTE 2 LTE 2GB RAM
BUILT:H533-A1

(04-26-2016, 01:05 PM)kevinessi Wrote: Pls,I've tried upgrading My Infinix Note 2 LTE to Marshmallow using sp flash tool. The flash was successful But the Imei has vanished which make the phone not detects network. 
My intention is,if I reflash the lollipop version of my brand and with the help of Twrp recovery can I get the phone back to its initial state? Since I'm having a non rooted Twrp backup of my brand. 
Please I need your help and then alternative Method To get rid of Imei problem.
Thanks 
INFINIX NOTE 2 LTE 2GB RAM
BUILT:H533-A1

See  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html
Thanks for the link... But Fortunately I've flashed the 5.1.1 version and I rooted it via Twrp recovery. But for the IMEI I've used Mobile Uncle but the MTK engineering can't show for me to enter the Imei. So I searched the and I downloaded an App that sent me straight to the Engineering Mode,now I've entered the IMEI and reboot the phone and it worked like magic. Now I can use my phone in tranquility without trying to upgrade it to Version 6.0 which is a little bit buggy.... I prefer the Lollipop.
Thanks for your assistance Hovatek. 😀

Sent from my Infinix-X600-LTE using Hovatek mobile