Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno d5 hard brick, but now totally dead, pls help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno d5 hard brick, but now totally dead, pls help

[Please help] Tecno d5 hard brick, but now totally dead, pls help

ayoolar
ayoolar
ayoolar
Enthusiastic Member
26-04-2016, 06:05 PM

Good evening Dear hovatek

After a series of flashing, my tecno d5 hard brick and does not power on , vibrate nor charge, firstly, i flashed the wrong boot img which caused it to display just only white after the tecno logo

but later i flashed a variant 1 rom to it,unfortunately the phone is variant 2 version, the wrong files i flashed caused the phone to dead totally and my system not detecting it

but later i found another solution on this forum about joining two mount point The GND and the other point, i sold the two point, to my surprise, the system detected the phone and i was able to flash the right files to the phone, after the process was completed

i remove the battery, put it back and power it on, it was able to vibrate and power on but the bad thing is that it only display blank dark page, without showing any logo nor recovery

that time i thought it display blank because of the process the phone has undergo, now i used sp flash tool to format it, i format whole flash except bootloader, after the process, i want to download the files to it, i found that the system did not detect it agian,you wont believe the phone went off another time, since then i have been trying the mount point solution but still it didnt detect the phone pls help

i really need to revive this phone

thanks hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-04-2016, 11:06 AM
(26-04-2016, 06:05 PM)ayoolar Good evening Dear hovatek

After a series of flashing, my tecno d5 hard brick and does not power on , vibrate nor charge, firstly, i flashed the wrong boot img which caused it to display just only white after the tecno logo

but later i flashed a variant 1 rom to it,unfortunately the phone is variant 2 version, the wrong files i flashed caused the phone to dead totally and my system not detecting it

but later i found another solution on this forum about joining two mount point The GND and the other point, i sold the two point, to my surprise, the system detected the phone and i was able to flash the right files to the phone, after the process was completed

i remove the battery, put it back and power it on, it was able to vibrate and power on but the bad thing is that it only display blank dark page, without showing any logo  nor recovery

that time i thought it display blank because of the process the phone has undergo, now i used sp flash tool to format it, i format whole flash except bootloader, after the process, i want to download the files to it, i found that the system did not detect it agian,you wont believe the phone went off another time, since then i have been trying the mount point solution  but still it didnt detect the phone pls help

i really need to revive this phone

thanks hovatek

Charge the battery externally then try flashing again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ayoolar
ayoolar
ayoolar
Enthusiastic Member
14-05-2016, 07:17 AM
(28-04-2016, 11:06 AM)hovatek
(26-04-2016, 06:05 PM)ayoolar Good evening

Charge the battery externally then try flashing again

done this times without no, any solution?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-05-2016, 08:13 AM
(14-05-2016, 07:17 AM)ayoolar done this times without no, any solution?

does any part of the PCB read voltage?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.