Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] TECNO M3

About this android phone, i tried to change the system font, then i used normal pc font(copied from the font folder). I set it using this IFONT app, the phone reboot, bt on starting up, it doesn't Boot anymore. It displays TECNO logo only for a very long time.. Please what can I do?

(02-02-2015, 07:06 PM)Prince adigun Wrote: About this android phone, i tried to change the system font, then i used normal pc font(copied from the font folder). I set it using this IFONT app, the phone reboot, bt on starting up, it doesn't Boot anymore. It displays TECNO logo only for a very long time.. Please what can I do?

is your M3 4.2 or 4.4?
if its 4.2 then check the pictures @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html , is yours old or new OS type according to the pix
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2015, 07:43 AM by wissman best. )
(02-02-2015, 07:06 PM)Prince adigun Wrote: About this android phone, i tried to change the system font, then i used normal pc font(copied from the font folder). I set it using this IFONT app, the phone reboot, bt on starting up, it doesn't Boot anymore. It displays TECNO logo only for a very long time.. Please what can I do?

i came to the same problem but through mtk tool i find it very easy to solve a boot-loop especially on tecno phones.

just do this and am sure it will be worth trying
1. connect you phone to the computer
2. open the mtk droid tool then request for root permission.
3. here is the trick> ~ go to the second tab root,backup,recovery then click on the build .prop button
4. VOILA your done just reboot your phone and enjoy the magic

i hop it will be of help. i tried it on h5, m3, p5, and p3 and it work.
(02-03-2015, 07:41 AM)wissman best Wrote: i came to the same problem but through mtk tool i find it very easy to solve a boot-loop especially on tecno phones.

just do this and am sure it will be worth trying
1. connect you phone to the computer
2. open the mtk droid tool then request for root permission.
3. here is the trick> ~ go to the second tab root,backup,recovery then click on the build .prop button
4. VOILA your done just reboot your phone and enjoy the magic

i hop it will be of help. i tried it on h5, m3, p5, and p3 and it work.

what this does is to change the following values in build.prop

ro.product.locale.language=en <-- ru
ro.product.locale.region=US <-- RU
persist.sys.timezone=Africa/Lagos <-- Europe/Moscow

are you saying this fixed font bricking for all these phones? and have you tried font bricking a phone and unbricking using this method?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)