Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Note 2 X600 2GO 16GO LTE Dead After Downgrade to Lolipop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Note 2 X600 2GO 16GO LTE Dead After Downgrade to Lolipop

[Please help] Infinix Note 2 X600 2GO 16GO LTE Dead After Downgrade to Lolipop

thesmavers
thesmavers
thesmavers
Enthusiastic Member
27-04-2016, 10:40 AM

Hello,

Recently with my Infinix Note 2 i tried to upgrade the phone to the marshmallow version 6.0 witch was a desaster for my phone " a lot of lag, wont read the SIM card"and many other problems. So i decided to downgrad to the Lollipop version, but after flashing it the phone wont to switch on it was totaly dead until now. I tried to fix it with the tutorial in this forum but without success the phone was not detected in my PC and the flash tool was not enable to flash it.

Please do you have another way to make my phone turn on again.

Thank you for your return.

Thesmavers.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-04-2016, 09:08 PM
(27-04-2016, 10:40 AM)thesmavers Hello,

Recently with my Infinix Note 2 i tried to upgrade the phone to the marshmallow version 6.0 witch was a desaster for my phone " a lot of lag, wont read the SIM card"and many other problems. So i decided to downgrad to the Lollipop version, but after flashing it the phone wont to switch on it was totaly dead until now. I tried to fix it with the tutorial in this forum but without success the phone was not detected in my PC and the flash tool was not enable to flash it.

Please do you have another way to make my phone turn on again.

Thank you for your return.

Thesmavers.

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11899.html
thesmavers
thesmavers
thesmavers
Enthusiastic Member
27-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Hello Xenon,

thank you for your quik replay. But is there another way because i will lost my garanty by doing this. Could you please provide me the mtk driver may be it will resolve the problem.

Thank you again.

thesmavers
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-04-2016, 10:55 PM
(27-04-2016, 09:31 PM)thesmavers Hello Xenon,

thank you for your quik replay. But is there another way because i will lost my garanty by doing this. Could you please provide me the mtk driver may be it will resolve the problem.

Thank you again.

thesmavers

thats the only fix available ATM
thesmavers
thesmavers
thesmavers
Enthusiastic Member
28-04-2016, 09:29 AM

OK thank you
Elvisflebzy
Elvisflebzy
Elvisflebzy
29-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Pls i need help, i bought infinix note 2 on 28th of may nd d nxt dsy been Sunday i switch d phn off nd i try putting it on back but it refuses pls wat cn i do. Nd d phn is getting hot
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-05-2016, 08:44 AM
(29-05-2016, 08:37 PM)Elvisflebzy Pls i need help, i bought infinix note 2 on 28th of may nd d nxt dsy been Sunday i switch d phn off nd i try putting it on back but it refuses pls wat cn i do. Nd d phn is getting hot

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.