Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My tecno p5 keep restarting unable to flash
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My tecno p5 keep restarting unable to flash

[Please help] My tecno p5 keep restarting unable to flash

Gericom
Gericom
Gericom
29-04-2016, 04:36 PM

Hello, I flashed my tecno p5(old) recovery.img using mobile uncle, i believe the recovery.img was a wrong version. The phone now keeps rebooting, I am not able to boot to recovery mode. I however have the mtk backup with me, i have followed your tutorials and installed the vcom drivers as per your tutorial in my pc, but everytime I connect the phone to the computer to flash the files using sp flash tool the phone tries to boot thus disconnecting and i get error 2004. Please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2016, 09:06 AM
(29-04-2016, 04:36 PM)Gericom Hello, I flashed my tecno p5(old) recovery.img using mobile uncle, i believe the recovery.img was a wrong version. The phone now keeps rebooting, I am not able to boot to recovery mode. I however have the mtk backup with me, i have followed your tutorials and installed the vcom drivers as per your tutorial in my pc, but everytime I connect the phone to the computer to flash the files using sp flash tool the phone tries to boot thus disconnecting and i get error 2004. Please help

Take out and re-insert the battery.
Also use a different PC and USB cord.
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Gericom
Gericom
Gericom
07-05-2016, 06:32 PM
(30-04-2016, 09:06 AM)hovatek
(29-04-2016, 04:36 PM)Gericom Hello, I flashed my tecno p5(old) recovery.img using mobile uncle, i believe the recovery.img was a wrong version. The phone now keeps rebooting, I am not able to boot to recovery mode. I however have the mtk backup with me, i have followed your tutorials and installed the vcom drivers as per your tutorial in my pc, but everytime I connect the phone to the computer to flash the files using sp flash tool the phone tries to boot thus disconnecting and i get error 2004. Please help

Take out and re-insert the battery.
Also use a different PC and USB cord.
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

I have tried a different pc using different Operating systems and also using different usb cables but the problem remains.
The phone is detected by the pc but the main problem is immediately after i connect the phone to the pc or even to the charger it switches on and keeps rebooting.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
07-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Do a total flashing by formatting the phone bootloader, then Before You flash the pre-loader and how you sure your scattered file is ok

Sent from my TECNO M5 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-05-2016, 08:24 PM

(07-05-2016, 06:32 PM)Gericom I have tried a different pc using different Operating systems and also using different usb cables but the problem remains.
The phone is detected by the pc but the main problem is immediately after i connect the phone to the pc or even to the charger it switches on and keeps rebooting.

Take out the battery for 1 minute then reinsert it. Hold volume increase when connecting to PC for flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
major.b2b100
major.b2b100
major.b2b100
19-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Bro,
Did you have mtk drivers installed on your PC????