Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help with bricked Huwaei Y221-U22

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2016, 07:39 AM by bigmilespro. )

Hi, i flashed a Huawei Y221-U22 but it became bricked and it does not boot, can't charge. When i connect it to PC it displays USB Serial Device when i hold Volume Up instead of Mediatek Preloader USB VCOM Port, but if i connect it to PC and hold Power Key, it only vibrates and PC does not detect it...Help me to get it working again...

(04-30-2016, 09:09 PM)bigmilespro Wrote: Hi, i flashed a Huawei Y221-U22 but it became bricked and it does not boot,  can't charge. When i connect it to PC it displays USB Serial Device when i hold Volume Up instead of Mediatek Preloader USB VCOM Port, but if i connect it to PC and hold Power Key, it only vibrates and PC does not detect it...Help me to get it working again...

Have you tried reflashing?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Yeah but now sp flashtools doesn't recognize it as a Mediatek Preloader Usb Vcom Port but as a Usb Serial Device and the download process fails
(05-02-2016, 04:20 PM)bigmilespro Wrote: Yeah but now sp flashtools doesn't recognize it as a Mediatek Preloader Usb Vcom Port but as a Usb Serial Device and the download process fails

Does SP flash tool pop up any error?
Yes it does, BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)
(05-05-2016, 06:17 PM)bigmilespro Wrote: Yes it does, BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

See here https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html make sure the firmware your trying to flash is for your phone
I don't know if the firmware i downloaded from google is the correct one...can you suggest another website where i can download working huawei firmwares???and please do put huawei firmwares on your website if possible
(05-06-2016, 06:19 PM)bigmilespro Wrote: I don't know if the firmware i downloaded from google is the correct one...can you suggest another website where i can download working huawei firmwares???and please do put huawei firmwares on your website if possible

Check
http://consumer.huawei.com/ke/support/pr...m?id=42063

Is that firmware flashable via SP Flash Tools???
(05-08-2016, 02:52 PM)bigmilespro Wrote: Is that firmware flashable via SP Flash Tools???

Yeah