Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno P5 shows PMT of the rom has changed, you need to download on SP flash tool p .
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno P5 shows PMT of the rom has changed, you need to download on SP flash tool p .

Tecno P5 shows PMT of the rom has changed, you need to download on SP flash tool p .

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
mensa
mensa
mensa
01-05-2016, 06:14 PM

am using a tecno p5 phone. I tried to flash it but a popup screen of the sp flash tool showed "PMT of the rom has changed, need to download" after I inserted the scatter file into the flash tool. 

Please help me because I don't understand that. 
I believe am using the old version of tecno p5 because the tecno logo at boot is blue.

Thank you
This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 03:09 PM by mensa.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-05-2016, 02:09 PM
(01-05-2016, 06:14 PM)mensa am using a tecno p5 phone. I tried to flash it but a popup screen of the sp flash tool showed "PMT of the rom has changed, need to download" after I inserted the scatter file into the flash tool. 

Please help me because I don't understand that. 
I believe am using the old version of tecno p5 because the tecno logo at boot is blue.

Thank you

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
02-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Okay thanks. One more thing, after formatting: am I to include pre-loader during flashing?
mensa
mensa
mensa
02-05-2016, 08:09 PM
I trued the firmware upgrade but received this popup,
brom error s_FTHND is not loaded yet(5007)there is file not loaded yet
Hint
Please check the DA path is correct
Please check if all the rom files exist
Please check if the scatterfile description is sync with the exist rom files.

Again, I wanted to try the format option but did not know what do do. Whether to select the format all + download.

Again, the scatter file is in the same directory as the files. Every file not found is unticked but yet: I still receive the popup indicating the error

Please help me out.
This post was last modified: 02-05-2016, 08:21 PM by mensa.
mensa
mensa
mensa
02-05-2016, 08:32 PM

I don't know what happened but my phone is dead. At first. I was able to charge and use it but I don't know what happrned: after I tried the firmware upgrade, my phone is dead now. It can't charge, bout or able to use it. It is completely dead so please help me
This post was last modified: 02-05-2016, 08:34 PM by mensa.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2016, 01:08 PM
(02-05-2016, 08:32 PM)mensa I don't know what happened but my phone is dead. At first. I was able to charge and use it but I don't know what happrned: after I tried the firmware upgrade, my phone is dead now.  It can't charge,  bout or able to use it. It is completely dead so please help me

Take out and re-insert the battery then flash using Download only

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
03-05-2016, 03:02 PM
I tried that but it said the PMT of the rom has changed and I must download it.

Right now, the phone does not switch on when I try to, it does not charge as well. I don't know if I flashed a wrong files or something because I don't know what happened.

Please help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2016, 06:05 PM
(03-05-2016, 03:02 PM)mensa I tried that but it said the PMT of the rom has changed and I must download it.  

Right now,  the phone does not switch on when I try to,  it does not charge as well.  I don't know if I flashed a wrong files or something because I don't know what happened.

Please help me

Format first before download only.

Note!
mensa
mensa
mensa
03-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Please, should I select the format all + download option or should I format and download seperately. Again, should I include the pre-loader in formatting because I selected the format all + diwnload option on the SP Flash tool but automatically it ticked the preloader button. When I unticked the preloader, it moved back to the download only atomically.

Please which option should I select? Should I select the format all + download option or???
This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 10:38 PM by mensa.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-05-2016, 05:02 PM

(03-05-2016, 06:40 PM)mensa Please, should I select the format all + download option or should I format and download seperately. Again, should I include the pre-loader in formatting because I selected the format all + diwnload option on the SP Flash tool but automatically it ticked the preloader button. When I unticked the preloader, it moved back to the download only atomically.

Please which option should I select? Should I select the format all + download option or???

format using the format tab
* format all except bootloader
then return to the download tab and reflash the rom
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next