Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HELP ON TO DOWNLOAD SPREADTRUM DRIVERS AND INSTALLATION

Am having problem download files from dis site.... pls direction Thatz all I nid pls

(05-03-2016, 07:07 PM)fredoo Wrote: Am having problem download files from dis site.... pls direction Thatz all I nid pls

Download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-827.html
like dis next page where u hv something like adf.ly/1Rudkc
(05-04-2016, 07:45 PM)fredoo Wrote: like dis next page where u hv something like adf.ly/1Rudkc

oh. Click Skip Ad at the top
(05-05-2016, 11:44 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 07:45 PM)fredoo Wrote: like dis next page where u hv something like adf.ly/1Rudkc

oh. Click Skip Ad at the top

thanks sir.....its work's but the phone was changing instand of flashing......pls hw do I fix dis? help me again
(05-05-2016, 01:25 PM)fredoo Wrote: thanks sir.....its work's but the phone was changing instand of flashing......pls hw do I fix dis? help me again

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-4870.html
thanks...but after installing all d spreadtrum and SCI.....and lunch my researchdownload run admi...I load d pac file for the itel phone...den I untick the once to be on untick after that I click download start den I connect my phone instead of the phone to flash it's start charging
(05-05-2016, 07:56 PM)fredoo Wrote: thanks...but after installing all d spreadtrum and SCI.....and lunch my researchdownload run admi...I load d pac file for the itel phone...den I untick the once to be on untick after that I click download start den I connect my phone instead of the phone to flash it's start charging

Your drivers arent properly installed then
(05-05-2016, 07:56 PM)fredoo Wrote: thanks...but after installing all d spreadtrum and SCI.....and lunch my researchdownload run admi...I load d pac file for the itel phone...den I untick the once to be on untick after that I click download start den I connect my phone instead of the phone to flash it's start charging

Update drivers as the link above instructed.
Also, try a different cord and pc
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2016, 07:44 PM by fredoo. )
thank to u all for all ur assistance to me am so
grateful....but am still hving little issue here pls I
still nid ur help too........after connecting my itel
phone to the pc...its started showing on the pc
144 FDL unplugged Failed user cancel pls hw can
I fix dis help me