Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno M3 hard brick always disconnecting during flash.

I just got myself another problem with tecno m3 got stuck at boot (smart life) wen I tried flashing it. It went dead due to wrong rom so now I've gotten the main rom (4.4).
D problem now is when I connect the phone it connects ND disconnect continuously It doesn't stay steady.

(05-03-2016, 09:44 PM)1controller Wrote: I just got myself another problem with tecno m3 got stuck at boot (smart life) wen I tried flashing it. It went dead due to wrong rom so now I've gotten the main rom (4.4).
D problem now is when I connect the phone it connects ND disconnect continuously It doesn't stay steady.

Try holding down the Volume decrease (you could try volume increase or both) while connecting the phone to PC for flashing
OR
try a different USB cord, USB port or PC
(05-03-2016, 09:44 PM)1controller Wrote: I just got myself another problem with tecno m3 got stuck at boot (smart life) wen I tried flashing it. It went dead due to wrong rom so now I've gotten the main rom (4.4).

Ensure the battery is well charged.
Take out and re-insert the battery.
See the connection-disconnection fix @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
followed all information. but it still disconnects.
(05-05-2016, 06:41 AM)1controller Wrote: followed all information. but it still disconnects.

try a different USB cord and PC