Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] flash tool continue to crash each time i tried to use it to flash my bricked m3

Please help! My tecno m3 got bricked and i downloaded it's stock rom from this website but each time i tried to uade it it kept displaying error brom 5007 blah blah blah!! Please what can i do...?

Attached Files
.jpg   20140305_215334.jpg (Size: 198.77 KB / Downloads: 10)
(05-04-2016, 12:06 PM)heyessoh Wrote:
Please help! My tecno m3 got bricked and i downloaded it's stock rom from this website but each time i tried to uade it it kept displaying error brom 5007 blah blah blah!! Please what can i do...?

Please check the image attached as well
(05-04-2016, 12:08 PM)heyessoh Wrote:

Untick any item whose file you do not have or whose path is not specified; yet, is ticked / selected for flashing

* check the list one of the items ticked doesnt have a file.. so untick and reflash
And use download only.
(05-04-2016, 01:49 PM)X3non Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 12:08 PM)heyessoh Wrote:

Untick any item whose file you do not have or whose path is not specified; yet, is ticked / selected for flashing

* check the list one of the items ticked doesnt have a file.. so untick and reflash

Abeg the thing still nor work o... Stil showing same error and how wil i knw which item isn't present??
(05-14-2016, 12:23 AM)heyessoh Wrote: ...
Abeg the thing still nor work o... Stil showing same error and how wil i knw which item isn't present??

take a look at the screenshot you sent, at the right hand side
one item doesnt have a file..
untick and flash using download only
(05-14-2016, 12:23 AM)heyessoh Wrote: Abeg the thing still nor work o... Stil showing same error and how wil i knw which item isn't present??

untick the box below ebr 1 and flash using Download only