Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

techno f6 caliberation problem after flash

good day hovatek,i was given this techno f6,that was flashed elsewere....this are the problems after flash
1.the top scroll for notification icons whch contains (data,wifi,hotspot,airplane mode etc) not showing....
2.the home key button wen touched vibrates but doesnt respond to the given command....it doesnt go to home or even minimize...but the back button,and other button works well,
those are the problems.....so am doubting if this problems are software relATED or hardware related,so i would like you guys to air ur views as to how u check dis fone...thanks

pls those things were workig fine before the flash,according to the owner
(05-04-2016, 04:44 PM)kezco Wrote: good day hovatek,i was given this techno f6,that was flashed elsewere....this are the problems after flash
1.the top scroll for notification icons whch contains (data,wifi,hotspot,airplane mode etc) not showing....
2.the home key button wen touched vibrates but doesnt respond to the given command....it doesnt go to home or even minimize...but the back button,and other button works well,
those are the problems.....so am doubting if this problems are software relATED  or hardware related,so i would like you guys to air ur views as to how u check dis fone...thanks

Have you tried flashing the firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thanks for your response,i flashed the firmware and everyhing is working fine.......