Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] tecno p5 error when trying to flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] tecno p5 error when trying to flash

[Please help] tecno p5 error when trying to flash

obrain
obrain
obrain
Enthusiastic Member
06-05-2016, 07:13 AM

after trying to flash my p5 using sp flash too it shows me this error brom error: s_fthnd_file_not_loaded_yet(5007). What should i do to avoid this error because after the failure the phone refuser to boot. I downloaded preloader.bin uploaded it into the sp flash stil the same problem. Please help
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
06-05-2016, 11:43 AM
(06-05-2016, 07:13 AM)obrain after trying to flash my p5 using sp flash too it shows me this error brom error: s_fthnd_file_not_loaded_yet(5007). What should i do to avoid this error because after the failure the phone refuser to boot. I downloaded preloader.bin uploaded it into the sp flash stil the same problem. Please help

Whats the variant of your p5, whats the tecno logo at first boot?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-05-2016, 04:29 PM
(06-05-2016, 07:13 AM)obrain after trying to flash my p5 using sp flash too it shows me this error brom error: s_fthnd_file_not_loaded_yet(5007). What should i do to avoid this error because after the failure the phone refuser to boot. I downloaded preloader.bin uploaded it into the sp flash stil the same problem. Please help

You must've ticked a box that has an empty file path / whose file you don't have.
Lets see a screenshot of the whole of SP flash tool when the error pops up
This post was last modified: 06-05-2016, 04:31 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bushcom
bushcom
bushcom
Enthusiastic Member
06-05-2016, 07:40 PM
P5 has two variants of ROM(that I know of) the new and the old rom try both and see which will work.