Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] tecno p5 error when trying to flash

after trying to flash my p5 using sp flash too it shows me this error brom error: s_fthnd_file_not_loaded_yet(5007). What should i do to avoid this error because after the failure the phone refuser to boot. I downloaded preloader.bin uploaded it into the sp flash stil the same problem. Please help

(05-06-2016, 07:13 AM)obrain Wrote: after trying to flash my p5 using sp flash too it shows me this error brom error: s_fthnd_file_not_loaded_yet(5007). What should i do to avoid this error because after the failure the phone refuser to boot. I downloaded preloader.bin uploaded it into the sp flash stil the same problem. Please help

Whats the variant of your p5, whats the tecno logo at first boot?
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2016, 04:31 PM by hovatek. )
(05-06-2016, 07:13 AM)obrain Wrote: after trying to flash my p5 using sp flash too it shows me this error brom error: s_fthnd_file_not_loaded_yet(5007). What should i do to avoid this error because after the failure the phone refuser to boot. I downloaded preloader.bin uploaded it into the sp flash stil the same problem. Please help

You must've ticked a box that has an empty file path / whose file you don't have.
Lets see a screenshot of the whole of SP flash tool when the error pops up
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
P5 has two variants of ROM(that I know of) the new and the old rom try both and see which will work.