LG firmware come in kdz format, this tutorial will show how you can flash KDZ firmware onto your LG phone in order to downgrad, revive or upgrade your phone.
- LG flashtool @ http://downloadmirror.co/android/JU/LG_F...l_2014.zip
- LG-Mobile-Driver_v3.14.1 @ https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347802528
- VC RedistInstaller @ https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=95864024717072253 [only download and install this if you are unable to run LG flashtool ]
- USB cable
- Boot your LG device into download mode using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-12199.html
Steps on How to Flash KDZ firmware onto LG Phones
- Launch LG Flash Tool.
- Load your firmware in kdz format
NORMAL MODE: flashes without wiping data but only do this when you need to fix system error or something to avoid getting error when flashing a firmware other than the one already in the phone.
CSE MODE: fresh install wipes it clean back to factory ROM.
- Click on start
- The language will be automatically changed to english by default but you can manually select it just to be certain
- Wait until the process hits 100% then you can disconnect and power on your phone.