05-06-2016, 08:13 PM
Hi, I had some issues with Google account manager and hard reset didn't solve them, so I decided to flash the tablet with stock ROM using SP Flash Tool.
First try to flash the proccess was interrupted due to bad USB cable. The next try with another cable went well with "Download OK" message. But when I powered on the tablet (it didn't power on automatically), it started into android recovery menu. After reboot from this menu I'm stuck on static lenovo logo and my hopes are almost at zero.
I can still access android recovery menu and the tablet is detected in Windows and SP Flash Tool. As far as I know there wasn't any system modification (root, etc...) before I flashed the tablet.
What I tried:
- factory reset (data and cache wipe) after flash
- different versions of SP Flash Tool (3.1336.0.198 and 5.1524.00.000)
- different versions of Mediatek Preloader drivers
- stock ROM of Android 4.4.2 (downloaded from hovatek link) and 4.2.2, always with all items checked
- firmware upgrade option in SP Flash tool
- flash with or without SD card inserted
Don't know if it's important, but regardless of ROM version I flash, there's always A3500FL_A442_01_27_141127 in recovery menu (attached picture).
I would be very grateful for any advice how to solve this issue.