Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Please help] tecno p5 bootloop
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015, 09:48 AM by deeq14. )

am requsting tecno p5 mtk backup, my phone is not booting to system and recovery, it shows tecno logo and restarts and again it shows and restarts

my phone is called tecno p5s but I don't know if it will work with tecno p5 files.. what's the difference?

(02-05-2015, 09:32 AM)deeq14 Wrote: am requsting tecno p5 mtk backup, my phone is not booting to system and recovery, it shows tecno logo and restarts and again it shows and restarts

my phone is called tecno p5s but I don't know if it will work with tecno p5 files.. what's the difference?

There is a difference. We're working on getting the P5s mtk backup. Can you get access to a working P5S?
oh noooooo so that's why my phone become corrupted because I flashed Tecno P5 recovery.img with a flash tool from google store ( can't remember the name) and it started becoming this way.

I don't really have a workin P5s near me but I will really appreciate if someone who has a working P5s can share mtk backup here at this forums.
(02-05-2015, 01:43 PM)deeq14 Wrote: oh noooooo so that's why my phone become corrupted because I flashed Tecno P5 recovery.img with a flash tool from google store ( can't remember the name) and it started becoming this way.

I don't really have a workin P5s near me but I will really appreciate if someone who has a working P5s can share mtk backup here at this forums.

we're searching and will upload it once available