Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] infinix x510 16+1 lolllipop dead

Hi hovatek community, my name is emmanuel , last night my sister who h've the infinix x510 put his phone to charge because the level of battery has very low , the next day , when she is wake up and to use his phone , the phone doesn't give any sign of lives , he won't vibrate when we put along the power button , the pc won't detect her , but i search at google so many tutorial who has told me that kcolo on the mainboard of the phone who has defectuous and that the phone is totally dead and i can't do anything for it.Please help me to revive the phone , it's do that is offline since,my whatsapp number is +22966370349 and my email is : [email protected] .

(05-08-2016, 08:23 AM)manu.castle78 Wrote: Hi hovatek community, my name is emmanuel , last night my sister who h've the infinix x510 put his phone to charge because the level of battery has very low , the next day , when she is wake up and to use his phone , the phone doesn't give any sign of lives , he won't vibrate when we put along the power button , the pc won't detect her , but i search at google so many tutorial who has told me that kcolo on the mainboard of the phone who has defectuous and that the phone is totally dead and i can't do anything for it.Please help me to revive the phone , it's do that is offline since,my whatsapp number is +22966370349 and my email is : [email protected] .

The phone probably didnt charge try boosting it with a desktop charger/battery charger and see if it vibrates or boots
(05-09-2016, 10:35 AM)matybazz Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 08:23 AM)manu.castle78 Wrote: Hi hovatek community, my name is emmanuel , last night my sister who h've the infinix x510 put his phone to charge because the level of battery has very low , the next day , when she is wake up and to use his phone , the phone doesn't give any sign of lives , he won't vibrate when we put along the power button , the pc won't detect her , but i search at google so many tutorial who has told me that kcolo on the mainboard of the phone who has defectuous and that the phone is totally dead and i can't do anything for it.Please help me to revive the phone , it's do that is offline since,my whatsapp number is +22966370349 and my email is : [email protected] .

The phone probably didnt charge try boosting it with a desktop charger/battery charger and see if it vibrates or boots

how can i do for boost charge with my pc
(05-09-2016, 01:56 PM)manu.castle78 Wrote: how can i do for boost charge with my pc

You can just plug it to a wall socket and leave it for sometime or use a battery charger

take out and reinsert the battery then leave the phone to charge
ok i hope it do the phone wake up
(05-09-2016, 06:09 PM)matybazz Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 01:56 PM)manu.castle78 Wrote: how can i do for boost charge with my pc

You can just plug it to a wall socket and leave it for sometime or use a battery charger

ok i try it
(05-09-2016, 09:33 PM)hovatek Wrote:

take out and reinsert the battery then leave the phone to charge

it didn't work
(05-09-2016, 06:09 PM)matybazz Wrote:

it didn't work
(05-10-2016, 01:20 PM)manu.castle78 Wrote: it didn't work

does the PC make a sound when you connect the phone?