Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] dell inspiron 3521 battery problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] dell inspiron 3521 battery problem

[Please help] dell inspiron 3521 battery problem

ghazza
ghazza
ghazza
08-05-2016, 09:23 PM

Hello Hovatek;
I got the problem with my laptop today. On Startup the machine it displays "your battery has experienced a permanent failure and needs to be replaced" then it gives the options whether to go into setup or continue. Does it mean that my battery is dead or there's problem with the system? your help is ultimately needed.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
09-05-2016, 10:47 AM
(08-05-2016, 09:23 PM)ghazza Hello Hovatek;
I got the problem with my laptop today. On Startup the machine it displays "your battery has experienced a permanent failure and needs to be replaced" then it gives the options whether to go into setup or continue. Does it mean that my battery is dead or there's problem with the system? your help is ultimately needed.

Thats the system telling you your battery is faulty but you can still use it for the meantime
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2016, 09:24 PM

the battery is likely faulty. you could run a hardware test (diagnostics) in BIOS

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ghazza
ghazza
ghazza
13-05-2016, 12:37 PM
(09-05-2016, 09:24 PM)hovatek

the battery is likely faulty. you could run a hardware test (diagnostics) in BIOS

thanks for the reply, i've undergone the diagnosis and the battery is really dead. I've even tested it on another machine and it displays the same message.