Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android UNILORIN JKK TAB STUCK ON STARTUP SCREEN
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

UNILORIN JKK TAB STUCK ON STARTUP SCREEN

UNILORIN JKK TAB STUCK ON STARTUP SCREEN

japhytm
japhytm
japhytm
11-05-2016, 08:58 AM

Please Help! My Unilorin Tab is stuck on the startup screen, after playing the startup animations, it stays for like 30 seconds then briefly enters the homepage then goes back to the animation screen again. It seems forever caught in this loop. What can I do?
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
11-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Hello.... Please what are the specs of your TAB...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-05-2016, 09:09 PM
(11-05-2016, 08:58 AM)japhytm Please Help! My Unilorin Tab is stuck on the startup screen, after playing the startup animations, it stays for like 30 seconds then briefly enters the homepage then goes back to the animation screen again. It seems forever caught in this loop. What can I do?

How did this start?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
japhytm
japhytm
japhytm
12-05-2016, 10:19 AM
(11-05-2016, 09:09 PM)hovatek
(11-05-2016, 08:58 AM)japhytm Please Help! My Unilorin Tab is stuck on the startup screen, after playing the startup animations, it stays for like 30 seconds then briefly enters the homepage then goes back to the animation screen again. It seems forever caught in this loop. What can I do?

How did this start?

I am sorry for the late reply.
What happened was that I have been noticing pop-up ads every time I connect to the internet. I deleted all installed apps except for the default ones, but the problem persisted. Then I did factory reset on the tab by using the backup and reset menu. I plugged it in on my laptop to charge and that was how it started.

Anyways, I eventually had to take it to an engineer who flashed the phone. He said it was a long-existing virus infestation. So everything is okay now!
Thanks so much for your help Admin.
God Bless!
japhytm
japhytm
japhytm
12-05-2016, 10:22 AM

(11-05-2016, 02:48 PM)Christianihechi Hello.... Please what are the specs of your TAB...

Sorry for the late reply.
All I know is that It's the first JKK edition with JellyBean 4.2.2 OS. The tab was not booting so I couldn't check further.
Thanks for your help.