Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sp Flash tool problem

Hi!
I have a problem, last night i decided to format my entire flash on AX4 Nano, everything ok but when i tried to flash the stock ROM back at red bar the tablet accidentally disconected and now it's not even showin the charging icon when i plug in charger or usb to pc. I saw the other threads about sp flash tool fails/problems and it doesn't help me. I re-installed again VCOM drivers, when i connect it to pc i can hear the sound that the tablet is connected. But what to do now? I left the tablet to charge for 12 hours already and no signs of life.

(05-13-2016, 01:33 PM)gorlan912 Wrote: Hi!
I have a problem, last night i decided to format my entire flash on AX4 Nano, everything ok but when i tried to flash the stock ROM back at red bar the tablet accidentally disconected and now it's not even showin the charging icon when i plug in charger or usb to pc. I saw the other threads about sp flash tool fails/problems and it doesn't help me. I re-installed again VCOM drivers, when i connect it to pc i can hear the sound that the tablet is connected. But what to do now? I left the tablet to charge for 12 hours already and no signs of life.

retry flashing but hold volume down when you connect the tab to pc
It doesn't work... I formatted entire flash and not even a sign.
(05-13-2016, 02:13 PM)gorlan912 Wrote: It doesn't work... I formatted entire flash and not even a sign.

That was a wrong idea. You will need the full firmware
Do you know a place where i can get the full firmware?
(05-13-2016, 08:09 PM)gorlan912 Wrote: Do you know a place where i can get the full firmware?

see http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thr...no-Phablet

BTW where did you get the stock rom you were trying to flash?
I need the stock ROM also... i forgot to mention it, but i will get from a working tablet asap and i will share with you if you want.
(05-14-2016, 10:51 PM)gorlan912 Wrote: I need the stock ROM also... i forgot to mention it, but i will get from a working tablet asap and i will share with you if you want.

try to use one thread to avoid confusion
either this thread or the one @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13067.html