Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My Itel It1701 Hard Bricked please help

I noticed virus on my Itel IT1701 and tried flashing the ROM with the PAC file I download from here but I saw an error message while flashing and unplugged the tablet but the tablet doesn't come up again and doesn't charge.

I have tried plugging it to system but its not detecting it anymore and I can not remove the battery because it is inbuilt. 

Please how do I revive the tablet?

(05-15-2016, 07:22 AM)Banks Wrote: I noticed virus on my Itel IT1701 and tried flashing the ROM with the PAC file I download from here but I saw an error message while flashing and unplugged the tablet but the tablet doesn't come up again and doesn't charge.

I have tried plugging it to system but its not detecting it anymore and I can not remove the battery because it is inbuilt. 

Please how do I revive the tablet?

* reinstall spreadtrum drivers (see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-827.html)
* then try flashing again using research download
Will it see my device? Because its currently not seeing my tablet.
It didn't detect the phone again after following every steps
The problem is that the system doesn't show any sign that a device has been plugged in. It doesn't detect my device.
(05-16-2016, 06:02 AM)Banks Wrote: The problem is that the system doesn't show any sign that a device has been plugged in. It doesn't detect my device.

Try another usb cord and also are you sure you installed the driver properly?
I did so. I was told I don't need to install ADB is it true?
I am even flashing an MTK device now but my system doesn't recognise the Itel. Is there additional drivers I need to install?
(05-17-2016, 08:11 PM)Banks Wrote: I am even flashing an MTK device now but my system doesn't recognise the Itel. Is there additional drivers I need to install?

Speadtrum driver is different from mediatek driver reinstall speadtrum driver
I have. Even severally.

I am thinking of opening the tablet and disassembling the battery.