Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix x551 audio problem

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2016, 04:35 PM by raheemrafea. )

Infinix x551 16+1: I can't hear the caller clearly , and when I use headphones the caller can't hear me clearly,and i try reset phone but the problem still

(05-15-2016, 11:30 AM)raheemrafea Wrote: Infinix x551 16+1: I can't hear the caller clearly , and when I use headphones the caller can't hear me clearly,and i try reset phone but the problem still

* 1st make sure you are in a better network coverage area
* try using the phone in loudspeaker mode. if you can hear and talk clearly then have the phone's earpiece checked
thanks for respond very soon, the network is very strong but when iam in home i can hear and i can be heard but when iam outside i can be heard fine but i cant hear anything, i put the phone on outloud mode but the problem is the same, i went to a technical store and the guy there told me the problem may be software not hardware and i have to change the ROM so i want to check with u ... thanks in advance
(05-16-2016, 06:38 PM)raheemrafea Wrote: thanks for respond very soon, the network is very strong but when iam in home i can hear and i can be heard but when iam outside i can be heard fine but i cant hear anything, i put the phone on outloud mode but the problem is the same, i went  to a technical store and the guy there told me the problem   may be software not hardware and i have to change the ROM so i want to check with u ... thanks in advance

Thats weird, try increasing the volume when your in loud speaker mode and check your profile settings
I tried and the problem still the same i cant hear.. Are u sure it has nothing to do with the rom.. I mean if i change it may be it will work again?.. Or what u recommend me to do? Thanks for your efforts
À bon

Envoyé de mon MTN-S620 avec Hovatek mobile
(05-17-2016, 02:09 PM)raheemrafea Wrote: I tried and the problem still the same i cant hear.. Are u sure it has nothing to do with the rom.. I mean if i change it may be it will work again?.. Or what u recommend me to do? Thanks for your efforts

Ok then lets cure our curiosity download firmware https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html To flash the files below, follow this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html