Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] infinix x502
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] infinix x502

[Please help] infinix x502

chris khaweri
chris khaweri
chris khaweri
Enthusiastic Member
05-02-2015, 03:55 PM

hello guys.i recently installed a rom not meant for my device.actully it dint finish the installation process.before it cleared up the booted and i couldnt get past the infinix logo. i had made a back up using cwm and when i tried restoring it kept saying MD5 MISMATCH....i later drained all the charge , recharged again and now it wount even boot...i have the rom file made from sp flashtool readback process and also a copy of the cwm on my pc.....guys please help.mum will kill me for this.anyone with any sort of WORKING help,please come to my rescue.
Thanks in advance.
chris khaweri
chris khaweri
chris khaweri
Enthusiastic Member
05-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Anyone with infinix x502 stock rom or a back up of the rom please upload it for us.we need saving.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-02-2015, 04:13 PM
(05-02-2015, 03:55 PM)chris khaweri hello guys.i recently installed a rom not meant for my device.actully it dint finish the installation process.before it cleared up the booted and i couldnt get past the infinix logo. i had made a back up using cwm and when i tried restoring it kept saying MD5 MISMATCH....i later drained all the charge , recharged again and now it wount even boot...i have the rom file made from sp flashtool readback process and also a copy of the cwm on my pc.....guys please help.mum will kill me for this.anyone with any sort of WORKING help,please come to my rescue.
Thanks in advance.

you said you have the ROM file made with Sp flash too readback. was it made using a working Infinix x502? how did you make this ROM file?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chris khaweri
chris khaweri
chris khaweri
Enthusiastic Member
24-06-2015, 08:57 PM
yeah...i recently fixed it...a friend of mine helped me...please give me access to the infinix x502 stock rom backup
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-06-2015, 09:58 AM

(24-06-2015, 08:57 PM)chris khaweri yeah...i recently fixed it...a friend of mine helped me...please give me access to the infinix x502 stock rom backup

you can make one from a working phone using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
anyway, supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.