Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blacklisted Blackberry

most of the imported blackberry sold here as London used are blacklisted i.e you can only make call but can't browse or ping. I know it has legal issues (might be stolen or robbed from the country of import), but people here but them as legitimate phones with receipt and proofs of ownership........
is there a way to activate them?

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2016, 01:16 AM by X3non. )
(05-16-2016, 03:27 PM)brilliant_smart Wrote: most of the imported blackberry sold here as London used are blacklisted i.e you can only make call but can't browse or ping. I know it has legal issues (might be stolen or robbed from the country of import), but people here but them as legitimate phones with receipt and proofs of ownership........

dont think so
except you have proof that you actually bought the device (bought as london used receipts wont work either)
(05-16-2016, 03:27 PM)brilliant_smart Wrote: most of the imported blackberry sold here as London used are blacklisted i.e you can only make call but can't browse or ping. I know it has legal issues (might be stolen or robbed from the country of import), but people here but them as legitimate phones with receipt and proofs of ownership........

see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-unlock-a...-sim-cards
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)