Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help on hw i can fix issue like [Romoved] waiting...
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help on hw i can fix issue like [Romoved] waiting...

Help on hw i can fix issue like [Romoved] waiting...

fredoo
fredoo
fredoo
Techie Member
18-05-2016, 07:28 PM

ON the processing of me tying to flash my itel phone after installing all d drivers and running of the researchdownload tool so I plug my phone to the pc to flash but Instead it was charging and the researchdownload was showing unplugged [Removed] Waiting pls hw can I fix dis
This post was last modified: 18-05-2016, 07:33 PM by fredoo.
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
18-05-2016, 08:54 PM
First restart the system after driver installation, then ensure that all drivers a installed correctly (note: ignore any error 10 complaint), check that the USB cord is OK, press play on the research download before you plug in the phone. If it doesn't work, then the USB charging port is faulty. Good luck
fredoo
fredoo
fredoo
Techie Member
18-05-2016, 09:24 PM
thanks for ur quick respond let me try it out
fredoo
fredoo
fredoo
Techie Member
18-05-2016, 09:30 PM
ON the processing of me tying to flash my itel phone after installing all d drivers and running of the researchdownload tool so I plug my phone to the pc to flash but Instead it was charging and the researchdownload was showing unplugged [Removed] Waiting pls hw can I fix dis
Attached Files
.jpg
Uncle_edit.jpg
Size: 397.13 KB / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-05-2016, 04:20 PM

(18-05-2016, 09:30 PM)fredoo ON the processing of me tying to flash my itel phone after installing all d drivers and running of the researchdownload tool so I plug my phone to the pc to flash but Instead it was charging and the researchdownload was showing unplugged [Removed] Waiting pls hw can I fix dis

try a different usb cord
or
a different PC
This post was last modified: 19-05-2016, 04:20 PM by X3non.