I have a MTK 6589 based phone (Meo smart A70, based on the Gionee Elife E3, I believe).
The internal memory was entirely formatted including bootlader.
So the phone does not even turn on...completely dead...
I have a second phone, which is working. Following information here, using Mtk droid tools, I made a complete backup of the working phone.
My difficulty is with the process of downloading it to the bricked phone:
- I start SP Flash Tool (v3.1344.0.212),
- select the scatter file created with mtk droid tools,
- choose "download",
- connect the bricked phone (w/o battery),
- the red progress bar reaches 100%,
- before the download starts it shows the error: "Error 4032; Message: BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail".
Am I doing something wrong?
P.S.: As I mentioned in another thread, this forum is amazing!