Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I USED INFINIX FLASH TOOL TO FLASH MY X510 AND ITS NOT COMING UP AGAIN
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I USED INFINIX FLASH TOOL TO FLASH MY X510 AND ITS NOT COMING UP AGAIN

I USED INFINIX FLASH TOOL TO FLASH MY X510 AND ITS NOT COMING UP AGAIN

eliasenitan
eliasenitan
eliasenitan
20-05-2016, 06:48 PM

Hello,

Please I need help to resuscitate an Infinix X510 i was trying to flash with Infinix FlashTool, the phone was locked due to forgotten password.

As soon as the downloading reads up to 100% and it shows me a green tick, i removed my battery and try to switch on the phone but it wasn't coming on. Please help me
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
20-05-2016, 07:08 PM
(20-05-2016, 06:48 PM)eliasenitan Hello,

Please I need help to resuscitate an Infinix X510 i was trying to flash with Infinix FlashTool, the phone was locked due to forgotten password.

As soon as the downloading reads up to 100% and it shows me a green tick, i removed my battery and try to switch on the phone but it wasn't coming on. Please help me

You probably flashed the wrong firmware. Use spflashtool
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-05-2016, 09:20 AM
(20-05-2016, 06:48 PM)eliasenitan Hello,

which firmware did you flash and is yours the 1 or 2 GB RAM version?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.