Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno y6 earpiece problem.

My tecno y6 earpiece slot used to work, but currently does not work again. When I put the pin there is still playing loudspeaker.  Please any help for me.

(05-23-2016, 08:17 AM)Munir Ayinga Wrote: My tecno y6 earpiece slot used to work, but currently does not work again. When I put the pin there is still playing loudspeaker.  Please any help for me.

Try another earpiece to be sure if its just the slot or the earpiece that has problem
(05-23-2016, 11:04 AM)matybazz Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 08:17 AM)Munir Ayinga Wrote: My tecno y6 earpiece slot used to work, but currently does not work again. When I put the pin there is still playing loudspeaker.  Please any help for me.

Try another earpiece to be sure if its just the slot or the earpiece that has problem

Yeah I have tried several earpiece but its the slot... Because when I try turning the pin round it appears and vanish again.  So I guess is the slot.
(05-23-2016, 01:30 PM)Munir Ayinga Wrote: Yeah I have tried several earpiece but its the slot... Because when I try turning the pin round it appears and vanish again.  So I guess is the slot.

Ok then a hardware store should fix that